Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Winter Table Centerpiece

Holiday Centerpiece
I love the simplicity of this centerpiece! I found that old, red carpenters box at a antique shop. My biggest find were those old finials and pieces of wood in there though! I was SO excited when I spotted those oddball chunks of wood on a table! And when the gal told me they were only 10 dollars I got even MORE excited! She asked me what I was going to use them for and I just said "I don't know!" but just loved them! When I got home I knew I wanted to use the toolbox on my dining rom table. I added some old frosted faux evergreen pieces that I had - don't you love it when you save something that you don't use and then you find a place for it!? The wood pieces have some green paint on them so I figured they would be perfect in there - voila! I threw those pinecones in as well and I just love the look!


 I added a few well-loved gold ball ornaments I had for a dash of sparkle when it got closer to the holidays. They mixed in perfectly because the gold is starting to flake off of them adding to that vintage feel! Perfect!
 Here is our sweet rescue dog, Black. Look at those soulful eyes!
Do you love his Christmas collar?! =o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! ~ Lisa