Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Best Pecan Pie Recipe - If You Hate Pecan Pie!

The Pecan-Pie-Haters Pecan Pie!


Okay. So I love pecans, but I really *hate* Pecan Pie! All that goopey stuff in the bottom (gag)... you KNOW what it looks like! Ugh, so nasty!

So this Chocolate Pecan Pie is my favorite! I had forgotten about it for a few years - I'm not sure why. Regardless, I remembered the recipe last month and made it on Thanksgiving and again now for Christmas.


Luv, love, LURVE it!!!

Now, not only is it super yummy, but, it is SOOOO easy!
(Is anyone starting to notice a theme on my blog? Hint: I am lazy!)

First, as always, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. So I start with a pre-made pie crust (again, lazy!). In a bowl beat 3 eggs. Then stir in 1 cup of light corn syrup, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Finally, add a mounding full 1 cup of pecans and a package of milk chocolate chips. Pour the whole thing into the pie crust (duh!) and bake for 45 minutes.


So quick! So easy! YUM! Enjoy!

And of course I have to add a photo of my pooch.

Here he is on the wicker sofa in my kitchen where he watches me when I am cooking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! ~ Lisa