Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dining Room update!


If you have been following along lately, you know I have been in the process of changing my home over to cool tones.
Let's get right to it!
Here is the dining room before with the black wallpaper:
I loved that wallpaper. But it was time for a change.
So now:
As you can see below the walls were a little busy, especially with the accessories added.
Now it is just calmer and my pieces actually show up better.
And the newly chalk-painted corner cabinet really stands out more as well!
I will be tweaking the accessories soon! For now I want to live with the new paint for a while though.

Have any of you ever made such a drastic change in your home?
It took me a while to commit, but I am so glad I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! ~ Lisa